this, you could say, is what i strive for in my creative process, whatever that may be. my art will change as i do, and will morph, refine, and transform through the years. but as long as it always comes from the my heart, it will be of worth. then i will have accomplished my goal.
but before i get too philosophical on you, let me debrief you on miriam. that's me.
* i love music. to sing jazz, to strum earnst - my ukulele - to tickle ivory, and to toot horns. well, tooting horns is of the past. those good ol' days.
* i adore cats. i love their little faces, twirling tails, and lazy and affectionate behaviors.
* i do also love dogs. i will probably own as many dogs and cats as i can. I am also every furry thing's friend and defender. i love animals with a heart full of passion.
* i am quietly and conivingly competitive. mostly when playing board games with my family. i like to plot and surprise them all.
* i enjoy learning on all levels, subjects, and scales - from a loose and non-memorizing requiring anatomy lesson to a biased and in-depth health documentary.
* i can't imagine my life without family - immediate or imminent. i come from a large family and plan on having the same. i love all the trials, variety, and dynamics you get with large groups of people.
* i am devoutly dedicated to healthy living - that includes relationships, morals, mind and body, duty to country, and god.
* i am a hard up junkie for all things vintage, reuseable, green, local, handmade, and grassroots-y. as mr. thurman meant, the change the world needs can only start with and by you.
well, there's some of me. let me know what you think. ask questions. i love hearing from you.